When we are able to say, “I’m sorry” and know it is accepted and cherished, wonderful things happen.
1. Forgiveness. I know of no greater gift we can give one another. This is the reason for the Savior’s coming.
2. Peace. This word means completing the broken circle. It makes us feel complete and safe with one another.
3. Fellowship. Jesus said that if we go to a brother who has a fault with us and he forgives, we have gained a brother.
4. Victory. Satan loses, Jesus wins again. Love is won. Awesome!
5. New Beginnings. When we forgive and gain peace and fellowship, we get to start all over again. The word teaches that the mercies of the Lord are new every morning. When restored relationships happen, we give and receive mercy all over again.